- NetIQ 7.1 UNIX Agent
To check applied patches / hotfixes through the UNIX Agent Manager:
- Open the UNIX Agent Manager.
- Under Agent Manager, select the UNIX system you want to check the patch history on.
- Choose Hosts --> Patch History.
- Ensure the correct system is selected in the top box and press View to see Hotfixes / Patches applied.
To check applied patches / hotfixes manually on the UNIX/Linux System:
- Locate the NetIQ UNIX Agent install directory:
- cat /etc/vsaunix.cfg | grep PSHOME=
- Change to the main agent bin directory (<PSHOME>/netiq/bin)
- Execute ./wcPatch LIST
- If no results are returned, no Patches / Hotfixes have been applied to this UNIX Agent.
If you have additional questions on the 7.1 UNIX Agent Hotfix process, please feel free to contact NetIQ technical support.