NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
NetIQ AppManager Response Time for Web
The transaction appears to work properly for Web Recorder and Url Check Recorder.
On the machine that is running the transaction do the following:
- Start > Run > mmc
- File > Add / Remove Snap-in
- Click Add
- Choose Certificates
- Choose Computer Account
- Choose Local Computer, click finish
- Click Close, Click Ok
- Expand Certificates > Trusted Root Certification Authorities
- Right Click Certificates > All Tasks > Import...
- Browse to the certificate for the Certificate Authority that signed the SSL certificate for the website and import it.
- Finish the wizard, restart the agent and run the NetIQ AppManager Response Time for Web job again.
From Microsoft's Website