Security Manager 6.x
To add additional licenses to an existing license in Security Manager:
- Launch the Monitor Console or Development Console.
- Expand Configuration.
- Click Global Settings.
- Click Licenses in the right pane.
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- Click Apply New Licenses.
- Browse to or type the location of the new license file.
- Click OK.
To remove the current license and add a new license.
- Go to SQL Server Manager Studio run the following query: use onepoint delete license
Note: the above query removes all of the licenses from your license table so be sure that any new or old licenses that need to be re-added are readily available.
2. Open Development Console. Instead of the development console opening, a license window will appear.
3. Click Apply New Licenses.
4. Browse to or type the location of the new license file.
5. Click OK.
Note: Updating your license file does not require you to restart the computer for changes to take effect.
Note: If the current license is a temp/trial type license and the user is trying to install a production license, they must first delete the current license.
Note: Licenses for other apps that sit on top of Security Manager should be installed last. E.g. CGGP, CGW, etc.