Directory & Resource Administrator 8.5
Directory & Resource Administrator 8.5 SP1
Directory & Resource Administrator 8.6
Right-click change history reports return no data.
DRA does not display any information in the change history reporting.
Change history reporting is blank.
Change history reports no longer show current data.
To resolve this issue, perform the steps that correspond to the cause listed above:
- Restart the NetIQ DRA Log Archive Service.
- Start or restart the Message Queuing service. Additionally, try refreshing the netiq.dra.logarchive.import in the Private Queues in Message Queuing.
- Uncheck the 'Read Only' box for the Logvolume in Log Archives using the Log Archive Configuration utility. This can be launched from Start\All Programs\NetIQ Security Manager\Configuration. Then, stop and then restart the NetIQ DRA Log Archive Service, NetIQ DRA Core Service and NetIQ Administration service (in that order).
This issue can be caused by either of the following scenarios:
- The NetIQ DRA Log Archive Service has stopped
- MSMQ is full and/or not processing messages
- The 'Read Only' attribute has been inadvertently set on the logs in the Log Archive