NetIQ Aegis 2.1
NetIQ Aegis 2.2
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
NetIQ AppManager 8.0
A knowledge script previously configured for this activity cannot be located in any registered AppManager repositories.
Please check the correct knowledge script into a registered AppManager repository.
To resolve this issue please follow the process below which uses the Grey Machines workflow as an example, however this issue is not exclusive to this workflow.
- Launch the Aegis Configuration Console.
- Select the Processes tab.
- Select the ?AE: Gray Machines Health Check? process in the Process tree.
- Select and clone the workflow version currently in production from the Workflow Revisions tab.
- Once the Edit Workflow shows up, double click in the Activity named ?Create Ping Job? located inside the box titled as ?Ping the Greyed-Out Machine from the MS? .
- The NetIQ Aegis Configuration Console will then present a pop-up windows stating:
- The knowledge script 'General\PingMachine-188.8.131.52' previously configured for this activity cannot be located in any registered AppManager repositories. Please check the correct knowledge script into a registered AppManager repository. Select OK.
- Once the Activity Properties form is displayed, select the Knowledge Script tab.
- Re-select the General>Ping Machine , versioned as 184.108.40.206 after the WinOS MO update and click OK.
- Repeat steps 5 ? 8 for the ?Create Service Job? Activity located inside the box titled as ?Check MS & CCM from MS to Grey Machine?, re-selecting the NT>Remote Service Down KS.
- Save the workflow version and put it in production mode.