The Core Services Configuration Utility will not launch in Advanced Mode.
1. Log on to the Core Services computer with a local administrator account.
2. On the Start menu, click Run and then enter secpol.msc.
3. Click OK.
4. In the left pane, expand Local Policies.
5. Double-click Security Options.
6. In the Policy pane, right-click User Account Control: Run All Administrators in Admin Approval Mode, and then select Properties.
7. Under Local Security Settings, click disable and then click OK.
Note: Ensure you note the current settings for this policy so you can return to these settings.
8. Close the window, restart your computer, and then log on with a local administrator account.