NetIQ Vivinet Assessor v3.x
While using the Vivinet Assessor and you try and open the Vivinet Assessor Analysis console the program crashes with the error: 'Unable to find amchart.ocx'.
In order to resolve this issue the Vivinet Assessor product will either need to be completely removed and reinstalled (you will lose any settings of the previous installation) or installed again over the top of the current installation (this will maintain your current settings). These options can be performed in the following ways:
- Remove Vivinet Assessor and Reinstall
- Using the Add/Remove program dialogue from the Control Panel, remove Vivinet Assessor and restart the machine.
- Reinstall Vivinet Assessor from the installation media or downloaded installation files.
- Reinstall over the current installation of Vivinet Assessor
- First you will need to remove the registry entry for the previous installer, this can be found in the following registry key:
- From this key perform a search for: NetIQ Vivinet Assessor
- Delete the registry key from the \<unique installer key>
- Rerun the Vivinet Assessor installer package and reinstall Vivinet Assessor
Either of these options should properly lay down the 'amchart.ocx', assuming the account you are installing with has admin priveleges, and the analysis console should load correctly.
Vivinet Assessor did not install correctly and will need to be re-installed.