NetIQ Aegis 2.0
NetIQ Aegis 2.1
NetIQ Aegis 2.2
Microsoft IIS 6.0
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
The IIS log will present an error such as the one indicated below:
URLScan rejecting. 2010-08-18 20:38:10 W3SVC1 22.214.171.124 GET ~/Rejected-By-UrlScan~/Aegis/Resources/NetIQ.Aegis.Web.UI.Controls/scripts/ClientScriptCodeBehind.js 80
In order to resolve this issue, follow the process below:
- Locate the file URLscan.ini on the client machine. (Typically C:\Windows\System32\Inetsrv\URLScan)
- Edit the the file in notepad.
- Search for AllowDotInPath=0
- Modify AllowDotInPath=0 to AllowDotInPath=1
- Save the file.
- Log in to the NetIQ Aegis Web Console.
You should not be able to log in to the console with out error.