AppManager Control Center 7.0.x
After going through this How-To KB article the user will be able to apply a KSG to multiple machines within control center, and be able to create exclusions through de-selecting objects.
In order to exclude scripts from running when applying a KSG to multiple computers within Control Center, you will need to complete the following steps:
- In the Servers view, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and select each machine you want the KSG to be applied to.
- Right-click one of the highlighted systems and select Create a new job.
- Select the target KSG and then click OK.
- In the Propertiesfor the knowledge script window, double-click the KS that you want to create the desired exclusion on.
- De-select the object you do not want to use.
- Click OK to apply the KSG.
The result should be a KSG deployed to all desired systems and objects, excluding those that you were intending to exclude.