NetIQ 7.1 UNIX Agent
This Hotfix supersedes Hotfixes 71840, 72089, 72242, 72395, 72411, and 72498, and also resolves:
This Hotfix for AppManager users of NetIQ UNIX Agent 7.1 also includes (and supersedes) resolutions and enhancements added in previous Hotfixes.
* Perl Runtime error in Japanese version (missing Jcode.pm)
* Hotfix 71840, October 2009
* Hotfix 72089, February 2010
* Hotfix 72242, May 2010
* Hotfix 72395, June 2010
* Hotfix 72411, July 2010
* Hotfix 72498, August 2010
Please see that attached text document for a detailed list of changes included with this Hotfix.
Installing This Hotfix
You can install this Hotfix using UNIX Agent Manager, or you can install manually on the local computer where you installed the UNIX agent.
To install this Hotfix using UNIX Agent Manager:
1. In the UNIX Agent Manager console, click Agent Manager.
2. Click Hosts > Scan All Hosts to verify all agents are active and registered.
3. Click Hosts > Patch Mgr.
4. Click Load.
5. Select the p71p18.zip file and click Open.
6. Select the computers where you want to install this Hotfix.
7. Select 220.127.116.11 as the patch to install.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Begin Install.
10. Verify successful installation in the results window.
To install this Hotfix manually:
1. Unizip the file p71p18.zip.
2. Copy the /unix/data/updates//p71p18.tar file for your operating system and the /unix/data/updates/P71P18/wcPatch file to the PSHOME/netiq/bin directory on the computer where you want to install the Hotfix. You can find the value for PSHOME in the /etc/vsaunix.cfg file on the target computer.
3. Log on to the computer where you want to install the Hotfix.
4. Run the su command to switch to the root user account.
5. Change to the PSHOME/netiq/bin directory.
6. Run the command ./wcPatch APPLY p71p18.tar 18.104.22.168 /tmp. You can use an alternate directory for temporary files by replacing /tmp with the directory you want to use.