Security Manager 6.x
To enable Alerting on a Correlation rule that was disabled through the Control Center, see the following steps:
- Open the Security Manager Development Console.
- Find the Correlation Alert Rule that was suspended.
- Right click on the rule in question and select Edit. This will launch the Correlation Wizard for this rule.
- Inside the Correlation Wizard, click on the Response link on the left side of the pane.
- On the Reponses tab, change the Alert to Generate option from : " None: Do not generate an alert." to one of the Generate alert options.
- Click Apply and then click ok.
- In the Development Console, right click on Configuration and then select Force Configuration Changes now.
When normal Alert rules are suspended in the Control Center, the Event Processing Rule that generated the Alert is disabled.