* NetIQ SCM UNIX
* NetIQ Secure Configuration Manager 5.7 Service Pack 1
* NetIQ Secure Configuration Manager 5.8
Changed Oracle provider to add a new field to table OracleConf_TablespaceQuotas. The new field indicates if a tablespace has been dropped. This field will be set to "UNKNOWN" for Oracle release prior to 10.2, because this information was not available in those releases.
Apply the following to fix this issue:
- UNIX Hotfix 72090 (UNIX 5.6 Agent)
- UNIX Hotfix 72091 (UNIX 7.1 Agent)
- Apply updated July 2010 SCM Checks via AutoSync