NetIQ Analysis Center 2.7
NetIQ Analysis Center 2.7.5
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Microsoft Analysis Services 2005
Dropped or orphaned data files exist in the Analysis Services OLAP directories.
- Disable & stop the ETL & OLAP jobs from running at this time.
- Verify anti-virus on-access scanning configurations & exclude any SQL or Analysis Services installation & data directories.
- Manually start the Analysis Center Installation SQL job. This will actually drop & rebuild the Analysis Services AC_OLAP database. The process will recreate the Analysis Center OLAP processing job & re-enable the job. This may take several hours for the OLAP processing job to complete, but should remove all orphaned files & compact the AC_OLAP DB.
- If the above steps are successful, start & allow to complete the ETL jobs one at a time if there are multiples.
- If all the steps above complete successfully, review your data mart databases for any white space & shrink the database files if required to re-claim disk space.
If any of the above steps fail, please halt all actions and contact NetIQ Technical Support with the specific error or problem you are experiencing.