'Prevent obejct from being re-discovered' option was accidentally selected, and now I need to discover that object in Appmanager 7.0.x
After re-running discovery, some objects fail to appear in Operator Console.
To correct the issue, please follow listed below steps:
- Find the object in the deletedobject table of repository(QDB) then delete that row from the table.
- Please listed below listed below queries against QDB:
Select * from deletedobject
- Find the object in the deletedobject table. Then delete that row from the table.
delete from deletedobeject where servername = '<servername>'
Note : A row for this object will not appear in the DiscoveryChecksum table until the next time the Discovery_Job is executed.
- Re-run discovery against target machine. This will create an entry in the DisocveryChecksum table.
- Then run following SQL query to view the discoverychecksum table:
select * from discoverychecksum
- Find the object in discoverychecksum table. Then delete that row from that table by running following SQL query:
delete from discoverychecksum where servername = '<Servername>'
- Re-run discovery_xx on the target server.
If you need further assistance with this issue, please contact NetIQ Technical Support.