Security Manager 6.x
Security Manager Web Console
64 bit OS
The following two events occur on the central computer where the web console is installed.
Event ID 2268
Event ID 2274
There are 2 possible fixes, depending on your current configuration.
If ASP.NET 2.0, 64 bit version is the only .NET version installed, use the following process:
- Download and apply 2.0 SP2 (NetFX20SP2_x64.exe) on the Central computer.
- Restart IIS
- Attempt to open the Security Manager web site
Download and install asp.net 2.0, 32-bit version using the following steps:
ASP.NET 2.0, 32-bit version
To run the 32-bit version of ASP.NET 2.0, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- Type the following command to enable the 32-bit mode:
cscript %SYSTEMDRIVE%\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs SET W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 1
- Type the following command to install the version of ASP.NET 2.0 (32-bit) and to install the script maps at the IIS root and under:
- Make sure that the status of ASP.NET version 2.0.50727 (32-bit) is set to Allowed in the Web service extension list in Internet Information Services Manager.
- Verify your Security Manager Web Console now functions normally.
When you install both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of ASP.NET, you may receive error messages if you do not perform steps to enable each ASP.NET environment to run in Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0.
Could not load all ISAPI filters for site/service. Therefore startup aborted. ISAPI Filter 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_filter.dll' could not be loaded due to a configuration problem. The current configuration only supports loading images built for a AMD64 processor architecture. The data field contains the error number.
Refer to the following Microsoft article for more information on this subject: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894435