Hotfix 71934 addresses the following issues:
- UNIX Agent Manager Supports Password Protection of Hosts List After you apply this Hotfix, you can password protect the file created when you export the list of computers managed by UNIX Agent Manager. (ENG278377)
- UNIX Agent Manager Usability Improvements After you apply this Hotfix, UNIX Agent Manager provides the following usability improvements: (ENG278469, ENG278381) If you change the display of the Agent Manager summary table columns, Agent Manager applies your display preferences the next time you log in.
If you change which rule list you view, Rules Manager displays that list the next time you log in.
You can send a set of rules to a computer or set of computers by selecting the computers using the Agent Manager summary table, right-clicking and selecting Send rules.
Resolves an Issue where Remote Deployment Required id Command with -u Option
After you apply this Hotfix, remote deployment of the UNIX agent works on systems where the id command does not support the -u option. (ENG279664)
- Resolves an Issue with Opening Remote Deployment Wizard from NetIQ Secure Configuration Manager
After you apply this Hotfix, you can successfully open the correct version of the UNIX Agent Manager Remote Deployment wizard from the Secure Configuration Manager console. (ENG279741)
- Resolves an Issue where Patch Manager Does not Show All Agent Computers
After you apply this Hotfix, Patch Manager successfully displays all computers running the NetIQ UNIX agent 7.1 and the NetIQ Security Agent for UNIX 5.6. (ENG280634)
- Resolves an Issue where UNIX Agent Manager Does not Properly Delete Log Files
After you apply the Security Agent for UNIX 5.6 patch in this Hotfix, UNIX Agent Manager correctly removes all appropriate files when you use the Manage Logs window to remove log files from Security Agent for UNIX 5.6 computers. (ENG280820)
- Resolves an Issue where UNIX Agent Manager Does not Properly Install Patch for Security Agent for UNIX 5.6 After you apply this Hotfix, UNIX Agent Manager correctly installs the patch for the Security Agent for UNIX 5.6. This corrects an issue where installation of Hotfix 71843 did not complete in some situations. (ENG280979)
Apply Hotfix 71934
Detect rule set changes:
There were no changes to the default Detect rule sets in this UNIX Agent manager update.