Security Manager 5.x
Security Manager 6.0
Security Manager 6.0 SP1
Security Manager 6.0 SP2
Security Manager 6.0 SP3
Security Manager 6.0 SP4
To resolve this you need to follow these steps:
- Expand processing rule groups in the Development Console
- Expand Security Manager Self Monitoring
- Expand Agent
- Click on Performance Processing Rules
- Open the Threshold Process-Private Bytes-NqSmSvc (Security Manager Agent) rule
- Go to the Threshold tab
- Modify the Threshold value to "the average of values over 10" from the current setting of "the sampled value"
- Optionally increase the threshold value under "Match when the threshold becomes". Ensure that this stays at "greater than".