The following describes the recommended hardware requirements for the Administration server computer and computers running the client interfaces.
Administration Server Requirements
- Minimum: 1 GHz Intel Core processor
- Recommended: 2 GHz or faster Intel Core processor
- Minimum: 4 GB
- Recommended: varies by environment
Note: The amount of memory recommended depends on the number of objects in the managed domain. For more information about calculating memory usage, see the Release Notes. On Windows Server 2003, enable the /3GB switch.
- Disk Space
- Minimum: 500 MB temporary disk space on C drive and 4 GB on drive where Installation folder resides
- Recommended: 10 GB or greater
Note: The amount of disk space required depends on the number of objects in the managed domain, the number of administrative actions performed in the environment, and the number of days to retain the data. For more information about estimating disk space requirements, see the NetIQ Knowledge Base available at https://support.netiq.com/dra.
The following describes the recommended hardware requirements for computers running the DRA and ExA user interfaces.
- 1 GHz Intel Core processor (or higher)
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 2 GB
- Disk Space
- 500 MB temporary disk space on the C Drive and 2 GB on the drive where the Installation folder resides