- To access the Correlation Wizard before installing Service Pack 1 for Security Manager 6.5 it is necessary to launch the Correlation Wizard from the Security Manager Monitor Console (Legacy).
To access the Monitor Console, please see the following steps:
- Access the desktop of any computer that has the Security Manager User Interfaces installed. (Control Center and Development Console)
- Click on Start.
- Click on Run.
- Type in MMC and click Ok.
- Inside the Microsoft Management Console:
- Click on File and select Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Click Add
- Inside Add Standalone Snap-in find NetIQ Security Manager Monitor Console and click Add.
- Click Finish.
- Click Close.
- Click Ok.
Then Monitor Console Snap-In should now be added to the MMC. To launch the Correlation Wizard see the following steps:
- In the left hand pane under Console Root, click on Security Manager Monitor Console (default).
- In the right hand pane click the + next to Correlation.
- Click on Launch Correlation Wizard.
Before installing Service Pack 1 for Security Manager 6.5, there is no link to the Correlation Wizard in the Control Center.