The Execute SQL Command & Scripts activity fails at run time when you try to execute a stored procedure in an Oracle database.
When you set the Operation parameter on the Execute SQL Command & Scripts activity to Execute stored procedure, the Value parameter treats all commas and spaces as separators.
Hotfix 71660 for NetIQ Aegis 2.1 correct these issues. The Hotfix can be downloaded here.
Installing This Hotfix
Complete the following steps to install this hotfix.
- Log on to the Aegis Server computer with a local administrator account.
- Close all open instances of the Aegis Configuration Console and the Aegis Adapter Configuration Utility.
- Run the Aegis21_Hotfix71660.exe file.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard until you have finished installing the hotfix.
- The hotfix installation program automatically restarts the following Aegis services:
- NetIQ Aegis Namespace Provider
- NetIQ Aegis Engine
- NetIQ Aegis Activity Broker
The full list of modified files for this Hotfix can be located in the Aegis21_Readme71660.htm document that is included in the Hotfix package.
Multiple known issues with the Execute SQL Command & Scripts Activity.
Please contact us with your questions and comments. We look forward to hearing from you.
For detailed contact information, see the Support Contact Information Web site.