NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
In order to resolve this issue verify the following:
- Go to Program Files\NetIQ\AM\DB and ensure that there is a database located there.
- Go into the registry and look at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NetIQ\AM\4.0\NetIQmc and ensure that the location of the database is correct.
- Go into Start/Administrative Tools/Data Sources (ODBC)/System DSN. Select Local-Repository, then click Configure.... Click on the Repair button.
- If the agent still does not start up, click the Compact button in the same location as the repair button.
The error is due to any of the following condition:
- The local repository is corrupt and needs to be repaired
- The local repository is in the wrong location
- The local repository is too large, and needs to be compressed.