Security Manager 6.x
Some of the report results have been filtered out because of your permission settings.
- Open the Security Manager Monitor Console.
- Launch the Agent Administrator.
- Select Agent Summary and then Agent Summary View.
- Inside the Agent Summary View:
- Place a check in show hidden computers.
- Find the uninstalled agent in the list.
- Find the hidden column and set the option to "No".
- Click Apply and Close.
- Place a check in Apply configuration changes now and click ok.
The hidden agent setting also effects existing completed forensic queries. Existing completed forensic queries will be updated automatically with the changing of the hidden flag on each uninstalled agent.