NetIQ Aegis 2.0
NetIQ Aegis Adapter for Microsoft Exchange Server 1.0
Send Email activity for the Exchange adapter does not forward messages to LDAP addresses.
Hotfix 71511 for the NetIQ Aegis Adapter for Microsoft Exchange Server has been released to correct this limitaiton. You can download this Hotfix from the following location:
Why Install This Hotfix?
This hotfix resolves an issue with the Send Email activity for the Exchange adapter. Before you apply this hotfix, the Send Email activity does not support X.500 addresses. After you apply this hotfix, the Send Email activity supports X.500 addresses. (ENG263261)
Installing This Hotfix
Complete the following steps to install this hotfix.
To install this hotfix:
- Log on to the Aegis Server computer with a local administrator account.
- Run the AegisExchangeAdapter10_Hotfix71511.exe file.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard until you have finished installing the hotfix.
The hotfix installation program automatically restarts the following Aegis services:
- NetIQ Aegis Namespace Provider
- NetIQ Aegis Engine
- NetIQ Aegis Activity Broker
This hotfix modifies the following files in the IQConnect\bin folder on the Aegis Server computer, by default C:\Program Files\NetIQ\Aegis\IQConnect\bin:
- IQEXMAPISupport.dll (Build Number 220.127.116.11)
Please contact us with your questions and comments. We look forward to hearing from you.
For detailed contact information, see the Support Contact Information Web site .
The NetIQ Aegis Adapter for Microsoft Exchange Server - Send Email activity does not support X.500 (LDAP) addresses