What are the issues addressed in DRA 8.1 SP1 Hotfix 71024?
NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator and Exchange Administrator version 8.1 Service Pack 1 Hotfix 71024
Hotfix 71024 corrects the way Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) handles the following issues in the Account and Resource Management (ARM) console and the Delegation and Configuration (DC) console:
- When you create a mail-enabled group or contact using Active Directory Users and Computers and delete this group or contact to the DRA Recycle Bin, DRA does not hide the group or contact from the Exchange Address list. This hotfix corrects this issue and ensures DRA hides the group or contact from the Exchange Address list when you delete a mail-enabled group or contact.
- When you delete a user account to the DRA Recycle Bin, DRA does not disable the user account. This hotfix corrects this issue and ensures DRA disables user accounts and prevents deleted users from logging on whenever you delete user accounts to the DRA Recycle Bin.
- When you enable email for groups in DRA, if the Microsoft Exchange Administrative group you have selected does not have any Microsoft Exchange servers associated with it, DRA displays the error, "Cannot determine Microsoft Exchange version." This hotfix ensures DRA successfully enables email for groups.
Note: This Hotfix requires DRA version 8.1 SP1.
To install this hotfix:
- Close all DRA user interfaces.
- Run the DRA81000_Hotfix71024.msi file on each Administration server computer.
Hotfix 71024 modifies the following files on each computer where you installed an Administration server. By default, these files are located in the Program Files\NetIQ\DRA folder.