After applying Service Pack 1 for Security Manager 6.0, I can no longer delete Processing Rules or Processing Rule Groups from the Development Console.
Note: This is no longer an issue in 6.5 Service Pack 3 or higher. Please update your installation to Security Manager 6.5 SP3.
In order to resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
1) Open Component Services (in Administrative Tools) on your Central Computer
2) Expand Component Services
3) Expand Computers
4) Expand My Computer
5) Expand COM+ Applications
6) Expand OnePointActiveOpsDas
7) Expand Components
8) Get Properties on DasServer.DasProcesssRule.1
9) Go to the Transactions tab
10) Change ?Requires New? to ?Required? under Transaction support
11) Apply the changes.
12) Do this on all of your Central Computers