NetIQ AppManager 7.0.1
NetIQ AppManager Control Center 7.0.1
After discovering an application which contains many objects with same name, the Control Center Console shows the first discovered object's value for all the remaining objects in Details tab. But in the AppManager Operator Console, all objects are shown with the correct values in the Details tab.
When you grouped objects in the Control Center Console by any value, the expand (+) and collapse (-) buttons did not function for the following views:
- Deployment Tasks
To correct this issue, please download Hotfix71007 from the following location:
Note:This Hotfix has been superseded by Hotfix 71007.
Why Install this Hotfix?
Hotfix 70894 resolves the following issues:
- If the Control Center Console discovered several objects with the same name under the same object hierarchy, the Details tab displayed the values of the first discovered object for the rest of the objects. The Control Center Console now displays the correct values for all the discovered objects.
- When you grouped objects in the Control Center Console by any value, the expand (+) and collapse (-) buttons did not function for the following views:
- Deployment Tasks
This hotfix updates the AutoDeploymentUIExtension.dll and NQCCServers.dll files.
Hotfix Package Contents:
The AM701_Hotfix70894.exe download package contains the following files:
- Setup Files, a folder containing the AM701_Hotfix70894_CCSetup.exe file.
- Before running the setup program, ensure that Control Center Console is not running.
- Run the hotfix setup program, AM701_Hotfix70894_Setup.exe, on all Control Center Console computers.
The PATCH.LOG file lists all changes and problems encountered during the installation process. The Windows Installer log file, AM701_Hotfix70894_CCSetup.exe.log, lists only the changes associated with the hotfix installation. By default, these files are located in the \NetIQ\Temp\NetIQ_Debug folder.
Contacting NetIQ Corporation
Please contact us with your questions and comments. We look forward to hearing from you. Sales Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 1-713-418-5555 (United States)
+353 (0) 91-782-677 (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
For other locations, see our Support Contact Information Web site at www.netiq.com/support
Support Web Site: www.netiq.com/support