NetIQ AppManager 6.0.2
Server crashes with a blue screen error while NetIQ AppManager agent is being installed.
- Uninstall the driver from Device Manager
- Reboot and reinstall the driver
- Re-launch the NetIQ AppManager agent installation
The blue screen error could have been caused due to a faulty Network Interface Card driver named bxnd52x.sys.Upon further analysis, this driver has been found to be associated with Broadcom NetXtreme II Network Adapter.
Verify the following in Windows Device Manager:
- Does the client machine have a Broadcom NetXtreme II Network Adapter installed
- If so, is there a red X beside the network driver under network adapter