NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Unable to log into the Operator Console with error: "Failed to establish network connection for one of the following reasons:"
Failed to establish network connection for one of the following reasons:
*The SQL server is Down.
*The password is incorrect.
*The USER id is incorrect.
Create a SQL ID and associate the AD account to the SQL ID
- Launch SQL Enterprise Manager
- Expand out the name of the QDB database
- Under the Security category, create a new SQL login ID
- Assign it Public Access to the database
- Link the AD account to the SQL ID
- Within AppManager Security Manager, assign a role to the AD account
- Retry logging into the Operator Console