Directory and Resource Administrator 8.x
Error: Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
To resolve this issue:
1. Go to: Settings >> Control Panel >> Administrative Tools >> Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Configuration
2. The .NET 1.1 Configuration module will appear. Click on the "Runtime Security Policy" folder on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the "Adjust Zone Security" link in the body of the screen.
4. Keep the default selection of "Make changes to this computer" and click "Next."
5. Click the "Local Intranet" security button
6. Adjusted the security slide-bar to "FULL."
7. Click "Next" and then "Finish".
.NET settings on the local machine do not have FULL trust the the local intranet zone.
Formerly known as NETIQKB56262