NetIQ AppManager for Oracle UNIX version 184.108.40.206
NetIQ AppManager for Oracle UNIX version 7.3
NetIQ AppManager 6.0.2
NetIQ AppManager for UNIX 6.0.2
What is the purpose of Hotfix 55951?
This hotfix resolves the following issues running AppManager for Unix Agent 6.0.2 with Oracle MO 7.3:
- The Oracle installation script checks for the amount of space used instead of the free space in the
/tmpdirectory. With this hotfix, the Oracle installation script checks for the free space in the
- When trying to fetch NULL data in DBA_DATA_FILES view, the discovery of an Oracle instance fails by displaying ORA-01405 error. This hotfix resolves an issue associated with the discovery of an Oracle instance displaying ORA-01405 error.
Installing the Hotfix
You must install this hotfix on UNIX agent computers only.
AM602_UNIX_62_Hotfix55951.exe download package contains the following files:
To install the hotfix:
- Download the
AM602_UNIX_62_Hotfix55951.exeinstallation package. https://download.netiq.com/KnowledgeDepot/AMU/Hotfixes/Recommended/AM602_UNIX_62_Hotfix55951.exe
- Extract the contents of the downloaded package to a specific folder. The default location is
- Copy the
.tarfile, applicable to your UNIX agent, to each UNIX computer where AppManager for Oracle UNIX is installed with root privileges. Use FTP in binary mode to transfer the file.
- In the directory where you copied the
.tarfile, enter the following command:
tar -xvf <file name>.tar
This command unpacks the setup files into the current directory.
- In the directory where the AppManager for Oracle UNIX installation files are located, run the
netiq_component_installscript. For applications running in a clustered environment, run
netiq_component_installon all nodes in the cluster.
Caution: Be aware that any changes to the Knowledge Scripts will be lost by running
AM602_OracleUNIX_Setup.exe on all repository computers.
MAINT.LOG file lists all changes and problems encountered during the installation process. The
MAINT.ERR log file lists only the problems encountered. By default, these file are located in the
If you are running AppManager for Unix 6.5 with Oracle MO 7.4, please refer to the following Knowledge Base article:
NETIQKB55952: What Oracle MO 7.3 issues are addressed in Hotfix 55951?