Security Manager 5.x
Security Manager 6.x
You can manually delete one databases, but you must also make manual changes to one of our database tables so that your reporting does not error out.
To do this, perform the following steps:
- Back up the LM databases you wish to delete.
- Delete the LM databases you need in order to create 40% free space on the disk.
- Go into SQL Enterprise Manager and delete the oldest database making note of the database name.
- Next, in SQL Enterprise Manager browse to Databases -> OnePoint -> Tables.
- Right click on the MapTable table and select Open Table | Return All Rows.
- Find the name of the LM database that you deleted and change the Status value from a 3 to a 4.
- Close the MapTable table.
Note: This is only applicable in 6.x for customers who have upgraded from 5.x