NT_ServiceDown Knowledge Script
The CPU spike is caused only if the Knowledge Script is configured to enumerate all services using Wildcard character (*).
Hotfix 55350 has been released in order resolve the above described issue with the NT_ServiceDown Knowledge Script.
To install this hotfix:
- Download AM602_Hotfix55350.exe from https://www.netiq.com/support/am/hotfixes/default.asp#1667
- Run AM602_Hotfix55350.exe on all repository computers to install the Knowledge Scripts. For repositories running in a clustered environment, run AM602_Hotfix55350_Setup.exe on all nodes in the cluster.
- If you want to apply this hotfix to remote managed computers, run the AMAdmin_MaintenanceInstall Knowledge Script.
- Use the AMAdmin_UpgradeJobs Knowledge Script to upgrade existing jobs with Override job build version option. For more information on how to use the AMAdmin_UpgradeJobs Knowledge Script, see the AppManager Help.
- Run the Discovery_NT Knowledge Script on each updated computer.
If you plan to apply hotfix 54068 as well as this hotfix, please make sure to apply hotfix 54068 BEFORE hotfix 55350.