How do I create a report of Unsecured Collected Entries in RRM?
How do I create my own report of RRM Collected Entries?
Remote Request Management (RRM)
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
The RRM Collection Report cannot be filtered or sorted differently.
To create a report of Unsecured Collected Entries in RRM, complete the steps below:
- From PSMENU, select options 2 and 3.
- Press F10=Cmd Line.
- Type PSRRMCRPT and press F4 to prompt the command.
- Press F9=All parameters.
- In the Output field, specify *OUTFILE.
- Specify RRMCOL for the File to receive output and QGPL for the Library.
- Specify the remaining options and press Enter.
- When the command completes, from a command line, run the following commands:
OVRPRTF FILE(QPRT198L) PAGESIZE(68 278 *ROWCOL) CPI(20) FONT(290) HOLD(*YES) USRDTA('COLLECTED')
PSRUNSQL REQUEST('select COLRSN as Rsn, COLSRV as Server, COLFNC as Function, COLCMD as Command, COLUSER as User, COLNETWORK as Network, COLLSTRSN as R, COLTS as TimeStamp, COLTCNT as Trans_Cnt, COLOBJRSN as Obj_Rsn, COLOBJTS as Obj_Time_Stamp, substr(COLOBJPATH,1,120) as Object_Path from QGPL/RRMCOL where COLLSTRSN = ''U'' order by COLTS desc') OUTPUT(*PRINT) PRTFILE(QPRT198L)
To find the report, type WRKJOB, press Enter, select option 4 (Work with spooled files), and press Enter. Select the spooled file named QPRT198L using option 5 (=Display) and press Enter.