The Vivinet Assessor console will not start up.
Cannot activate a new discovery.
The following solution deletes all references to the prior assessment that it could not access.
Warning: Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. NetIQ Technical Support cannot guarantee that problems resulting from incorrect useage of the Registry Editor can be resolved. Ensure you back up your registry prior to making any changes.
- Go to Start > Run > Regedit.
- Browse to HKLM > Software > Netiq Network Performance > Voip Assessor.
- Right-click 'Current Assessment' String.
- Remove anything in 'Value Data:'
- Close your registry and restart the Vivinet Assessor console.
If you need further assistance with the subject matter discussed in this Knowledge Base Article, please contact NetIQ Technical Support .