How can I manage OU's within the DRA Web Console?
Can I create/modify/delete OU's for a managed domain within the DRA Web Console?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.5
Note: The Knowledge Depot is an access controlled resource that requires a valid MyNetIQ account and current entitlements to access.
Connect to the Knowledge Depot:
- Point your web browser to https://support.netiq.com/dra
- Select "Knowledge Depot" under the "Self Service Support" page heading
- In the middle of the page, select "Web & MMC Console Customizations" from the drop down list
- Click on the "Display" option toward the bottom of that category
- Search for and download the file entitled "OU Management"
- Unzip this file directly into the \Inetpub\wwwroot\DRAWeb\WebConsole\Custom directory of the DRA Web Console Server
- Rebuild the folder structure under the Builtin directory so that it matches exactly the Custom directory:
- Create a subfolder at the root of the Builtin directory named OU Management
- Create a subfolder at the root of the OU Management folder called ManageOU
- Create a subfolder at the root of the ManageOU folder called CreateOU
- Create a subfolder at the root of the ManageOU folder alled UpdateOU
- Launch the Web Console and view the extra added functionality to the Web Console