Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Unable to log on to the Directory and Resource Administrator console.
Error: 'The <DRA-Servername> Administration server cannot identify your user account. Try connecting to a different Administration server. If you continue to experience this issue, contact your Administrator to synchronize the Administration servers and refresh the accounts cache.'
The password for the Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) service account has been changed, so DRA is no longer able to access Active Directory to perform an accounts cache refresh.
To resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
- Start the Services application in Control Panel.
- Select the NetIQ Administration Service.
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- Click the Log On tab.
- Verify the name of the service account, and retype the password.
- Click OK.
- Restart the NetIQ Administration Service.