How can I filter the Profiles by Creation Date report to find profiles created after a certain date?
How do I find profiles created after a certain date in the Profiles by Creation Date report?
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
System Auditing and Reporting (SAR)
The Profiles by Creation Date report does not have the option to write a filter from the submittal window.
This report does not presently have filter capabilities as shipped. To filter the data:
- Run the report and specify a file and library name in the "Output file" and "Library" parameters from the submittal window.
- Using the file specified in Step 1, create a query.
- Use the following parameters to "Define Result Fields" for the Creation Date in order for it to be in YYMMDD format.
- Below the Field column, specify
CRTCYMD, below the Expression column, specify (spanning multiple lines)
ODCCEN || SUBSTR(ODCDAT,5,2) || SUBSTR(ODCDAT,1,2) || SUBSTR(ODCDAT,3,2), and below the Column Heading column, specify
CRT_DAT. See the example below for how it will look.
- To filter on the creation date, use field CRTCYMD. For example, to report on profiles created after July 1, 2005, use "Test" value
GE(Greater than or equal to) with a value of
1050701(in century/year/month/day format). Be sure to enclose the date in single quotation marks. For profiles created after October 14, 1999, the compare value would be
Field Expression Column Heading Len Dec
CRTCYMD ODCCEN || SUBSTR(ODCDAT,5,2) CRT_DAT
|| SUBSTR(ODCDAT,1,2) ||