NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
Vulnerability Manager is not writing to the log files.
Logging is not being generated in the Core.log or Trace.log files.
The NetIQ Core Services service is running using credentials that do not have permission to write to the log files.
To resolve this issue, modify the NetIQ Core Services service so that it runs under the Local System account or a Domain Admin account and then restart the service.
To modify the service:
- Open the Services MMC.
- Right-click NetIQ Core Services and select Properties.
- Click the Log On tab.
- If Local System account is already selected, click OK.
- If Local System account is not selected:
- Select Local System account and click OK.
- Right-click NetIQ Core Services and select Restart.