NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Unable to monitor greyed-out computer status.
Cannot see Knowledge Script AMAdmin_GreyMachines
To use the Developer Console to see what type of object is required:
- Open the Knowledge Script in the Developer Console.
- Click View> Properties.
- Select the Object Types tab.
- See the object type value in the Object type list.
To use a text editor to see what type of object is required:
- Open the Knowledge Script in a text editor.
- Find the section entitled '### Begin Type Section.
- See the object type value in the Const. It is usually indicated by a prefix followed by an underscore and then concluded with the actual object type. For example, SQLT_Server.
To resolve the issue, use the Discovery_SQL Knowledge Scripts to add and discover the Microsoft SQL Server managed object for the NetIQ AppManager QDB.
Knowledge Scripts that are checked into the repository using the Operator Console or the Developer Console are displayed in the Operator Console based on object matching rules. You must know what object is required to see where the Knowledge Script should be.