AppManager for Unix 6.5
The UNIX_MemShortage Knowledge Script reports invalid data.
The UNIX_MemShortage Knowledge Script returns negative scan rate values.
NetIQ Technical Support has determined that the UNIX_MemShortage Knowledge Script has a known issue on AIX.
NetIQ Corporation has corrected this issue with the release of Hotfix 53879. This hotfix updates the Unix_MemShortgage Knowledge Script. Apply this hotfix to all computers that have the AppManager version 6.0.2 Operator Console installed.
To install this hotfix:
- Download the hotfix from https://download.netiq.com/KnowledgeDepot/AMU/Hotfixes/Recommended/AM6.0.2_UNIX_65_Hotfix53879.exe.
- Double-click the package to extract the ReadMe file and the setup program.
- Stop all anti-virus software programs running on your AppManager 6.0.2 Operator Console computer.
- Run the setup program where you have installed the AppManager 6.0.2 Operator Console.
- Open the Operator Console.
To upgrade jobs that are running when you install the hotfix:
- In the Operator Console, right-click the UNIX_MemShortage Knowledge Script and select Properties Propagation.
- Select either Ad Hoc Jobs or, for jobs that are part of a monitoring policy, Knowledge Script Group Members.
- Select Script.
- Clear Properties and click OK.
For more information, see ENG207617.