NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
I created a new category for security checks and now I cannot find it.
I created a new folder and my security check did not appear.
When you create a category, the folder for that category does not show up under My Checks until you add a security check to that category. The new category appears in the category list for selection, but does not appear in the category list in the tree pane of the console.
To add a security check to a category, follow the instructions below.
- In the tree pane, expand Security Checks > My Checks.
- Select the editable check that you want to add to the category.
- Right-click and select Edit.
- In the check wizard select the properties option on the left side of the screen.
- Use the Category pull down menu to select the category that is not appearing.
- Select Save and the category appears.