NetIQ AppManager 8.0.x
To Change the deafult NetIQ logo displayed on the ReportAM website created by the AppManager Report Agent please follow the steps below. However, you must ensure the "Hide extensions for known file types" is unchecked in your Windows Folders:
To uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types"
- is uncheckedthese steps please go to "Windows Explorer" | "Tools" | "Folder Options" | "View" | and make sure that "Hide extensions for known file types" is unchecked.
To change the Default Logo:
- Create the custom image which you want to be displayed on the ReportAM website.
2. Save the image as a ".gif" image type and rename it "netiqlogo.gif".
3. Browse to the following location on the Report Agent: "Program Files\NetIQ\AppManager\Web\Shared_Files".
4. Rename the current "netiqlogo.gif" image in the Shared_Files folder to "netiqlogo.gif.old" and place the custom "netiqlogo.fig, which toy created in the Shared_Files folder.
5. Restart IIS and the custom image should appear on all of your Reports created by the AppManager Report Agent.