How do I grant an Assistant Admin the power to modify the restricted/permitted senders list for an Exchange-enabled group?
What property in the DRA UI corresponds with the check box to enable or disable exchange delivery restrictions for groups?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.5
You can grant an AA (Assistant Admin) the capability to enable or disable Exchange delivery restrictions for groups and to modify the membership list of the restrictions using a custom power. Use the following procedure to create a custom power that includes the "authOrig," "unauthOrig," "dLMemSubmitPerms," and "dLMemRejectPerms" properties:
To create a custom power for modifying the Exchange delivery restrictions for groups:
- Start the DRA Delegation & Configuration console from an account recognized as a member of the built-in AA group DRA Admins.
- Ensure you are connected to the primary DRA server (verify the server name in the console title bar).
- In the left pane, expand Delegation Management, and then click Powers. Note: If Delegation Management is not displayed, you are not running the console with an account that is recognized as a member of the built-in AA group DRA Admins.
- On the Tasks menu, click New Power.
- If the Welcome to the Create Power Wizard window displays, click Next.
- In the Object type list, select Group, and then click Next.
- On the Specify Object Properties window, ensure Include only listed properties is selected, and then click Add.
- In the search dialog box on the Select Properties window, type authOrig and click Find Now.
- Select authOrig in the search results and click Add.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 for the unauthOrig, dLMemSubmitPerms, and dLMemRejectPerms properties.
- Click OK.
- On the Specify Object Properties window, click Next.
- Type a name for the new custom power in the Name field and click Next.
- On the Completing the Power Create Wizard window, review your settings and click Finish.
After creating the custom power, delegate this custom power to an AA in an ActiveView.