NetIQ Vulnerability Manager 5.5
After applying Hotfix 51132, I cannot login with external authentication.
VM does not allow login with external authentication.
Hotfix 51132 was applied to address an issue with non-matching passwords with external authentication. However, the authentication source must also be removed and re-added to completely resolve the issue.
Hotfix 51132 addresses an issue with non-matching passwords with external authentication. After applying the hotfix, follow the steps below to completely resolve the issue.
To remove and re-add the external authentication source:
- Login to the NetIQ Vulnerability Manager GUI using the Admin account.
- In the tree pane, expand NetIQ Vulnerability Manager and expand Console Permissions.
- Select Authentication Sources.
- In the right pane, select the authentication source you want and select Delete.
- To add a new authentication source, follow these instructions: NETIQKB27866.