Is it possible to have DRA send an automated email whenever a new account is created?
How can I set up a post task trigger to send an automated email when an account is created?
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
There is a script located in the DRA Knowledge Depot (https://www.netiq.com/support/dra/extended/knowledgedepot/default.asp) called SetInfoNotifyPostTask.vbs. This is an example script on how to send email notification with DRA. The script sends an e-mail message to the Assistant Admin who created the user account if the account needs to be added to groups in trusted domains.
To set up the post task trigger:
- Launch the Delegation and Configuration console with an account that is a DRA admin.
- Expand the Policy and Automation Management node
- Click Automation Triggers.
- Click New Trigger the toolbar to launch the Create Automation Trigger Wizard.
- Click Next.
- Click Browse to locate the operation you would like to associate with a trigger.
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- Select the Post-task option, and then click Next.
- Select the Script option.
- In the DO file path field, enter the path to the SetInfoNotifyPostTask.vbs script, and then click Next.
- Leave the default selections on the 'Specify Trigger scope' page, and then click Next.
- Create custom error messages if necessary, and then click Next.
- Type in a name and description for the trigger, and then click Next.
- Review the summary page, and then click Finish.