NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Find in Tree View shows up in task bar, but I cannot see it.
Operator Console Find in Tree View item is not visible.
I cannot access the Find in Tree View feature.
To display the Find in Tree View window in the top left of the screen:
- Create a backup of your registry!! .
- In Regedit, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NetIQ\AppManager\4.0\NetIQ\Server Search
- Change the value of the Left key to a Decimal value of 0.
- Click OK.
- Change the value of the Top key to a Decimal value of 0.
- Click OK to save this change and exit regedit.
Warning: Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. NetIQ Technical Support cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be resolved. Make sure that you backup your registry before making any changes.