NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.x
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.0
Export operation does not display in the GPO history.
GPO history does not display the export operation from a successful policy export process.
Either of the following can cause an export operation to not display in GPO history:
- The 'fa_rep_logExportOperation' stored procedure is missing from the GPO_Repository database
- The 'fazam_gpr' user does not have the required permissions to execute the export
If the 'fazam_gpr' user does not have the required permissions, grant exec permissions on the 'fa_rep_logExportOperation' stored procedure to the user.
To grant exec permissions on the 'fa_rep_logExportOperation' stored procedure to the 'fazam_gpr' user:
- Open Enterprise Manager.
- Browse to the GPO_Repository database.
- Click on Stored procedures and locate fa_rep_logExportOperation.
- Right-click fa_rep_logExportOperation and select "all tasks" and "manage permissions."
- Grant the 'fazam_gpr' user exec permissions (select the check box).
If the stored procedure is actually missing from the GPO_Repository database, please contact NetIQ Tech Support for further instructions.