Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.x
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.0
Error: 'Product Installer Requirements Not Met' when attempting to install DRA.
Error: 'Cannot Load Product Installer - Scripting Disabled...' when launching DRA setup program.
Unable to launch DRA installation program.
Active scripting has been disabled in Internet Explorer.
Modify the Internet Explorer settings to allow active x scripting.
To modify security settings in the My Computer zone:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click My Computer.
- Click Custom Level.
- Under Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe, click Enable.
The My Computer zone is hidden by default. Displaying the My Computer zone requires a change to the system registry.
Warning: Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. NetIQ cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be resolved. Make sure that you backup your Registry prior to making any changes.
To display the My Computer zone in Internet Explorer:
- At a command prompt, type
- If you want to make the My Computer zone available for all users at the next log in, in the left pane browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0.
- If you want to make the My Computer zone available for the current user immediately and at every log in, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0.
- In the right pane, click Flags.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- In the Value data field, type
- Click OK.