NetIQ AppManager 6.x
NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
Discovery_BackupExec Knowledge Script
Cannot execute dbo.CC_UpdateMGServerMembership query.
Error:CC_Populate_CC_SGServerObject: 0 existing rows from CC_SGServerObject got removed. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 50000) CC_Populate_CC_SGServerObject: 0 new rows inserted into CC_SGServerObject. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 50000) Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ__#srvobjid__5DA5F9DB'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object '#srvobjid 0002001BEBD8'. [SQLSTATE 23000] (Error 2627) The statement has been terminated. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error 3621). The step failed.
To resolve the issue:
- In the AppManager Operator Console, select the Master View.
- Locate the BackupExec Client object.
- Right-click the object and click Delete Object.
- Select Prevent the object from being rediscovered.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for each BackupExec object on each BackupExec Client.
Though NetIQ has only seen this problem with the BackupExec Client object (the BackupExec Server objects are not affected), it is possible that this behavior could appear with other discovered objects in AppManager. The basic cause is that the object is not properly added to the correct View in the Operator Console. IF you are unable to locate the object(s) that are causing the problem, contact NetIQ Technical Support for assistance.