NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.0
I cannot add an untrusted domain in Group Policy Administrator.
I am unable to add an untrusted domain in the GP Repository node.
Error: 'The domain is not accessible.'
The fully-qualified domain name (DNS name) for the domain you want to add does not resolve.
For Group Policy Administrator to add a remote untrusted domain, the DNS name of the domain should resolve.
To configure a remote untrusted domain:
- Open the DNS Management Administrative Tool, either on a domain controller or on your computer, if you have the tools installed locally.
- Right-click the DNS server name and select Properties.
- Click the Forwarders tab.
- Add the untrusted domain with your IP address.
- Open a command prompt and ping the untrusted domain. The DNS name should resolve.
- Open Group Policy Administrator and add the remote untrusted domain.